We are proud to announce that the beta version of RealOpInsight 2.3.0 is out. This release, codenamed Briator, includes as usual several new features as well as many enhancements. Among others, the enhancements include the support for copy/paste within the Editor, a better integration with Shinken and the other Nagios-based systems thanks to Livestatus, French Translations, more icons, etc.
Here is the complete list of changes:
- Added support for Livestatus API (Shinken Livestatus API or MK Livestatus over the network). Thanks to @naparuba (the creator of Shinken) and F. Mikus for their valuable feedback.
- French translations. Works with locale settings.
- Support full screen mode
- Trouble messages filtering menu
- Support for font adjustment on the Message Console
- Added support for copy/paste within the Editor. Thanks to R. Hau for his feedback.
- More menu shortcuts on toolbar and on context menus
- Added new item icons
- Added validator for the Port field
- Make the IDs of data points case insensitive
- Minor bug fixes
Downloads are available as source tarball or binary packages for Windows right now.
Enjoy it, and don’t hesitate to send us feedback.